通告/PENGUMUMAN/ANNOUNCEMENT: 17-18.12.16 "" HARI JUALAN BUKU TAHUN 1 HINGGA TAHUN 6 2017....... 27.12.16 "" MESYUARAT GURU....... 28.12.16 "" ORIENTASI MURID TAHUN 1....... 03.01.17 "" SESI PERSEKOLAHAN 2017 BERMULA.......

Wednesday, December 26, 2012

二零一二年六年级毕业刊:创作云彩(学生英文作品2)

***
My Best Friend
***


**Sean Lim Jun Jie (6S)**

I have many friends,
same as most children of my age,
but I especially like to mention a person
whom I regard as my best friend.
His name is Lim Yu Jing, my classmate.

Yu Jing is a humble and helpful boy.
He is about my height and has a small frame.
He wears a pair of spectacles.
He always has a smile on his face too.
These are our similarities.

He is a soft-spoken person and
has a keen interest in ping pong.
He wishes to represent the school one day.
On top of that,
he is also a Science freak who reads a lot on Science.
He aspires to be an expert in
Space Science when he grows up.

Yu Jing is a helpful person.
He helps me whenever I need help.
I remembered once I was injured
when someone ran and crashed into my face.
My lips were swollen and bleeding.
I was shivering in fear and crying in pain.
Yu Jing immediately rushed over and reassured me.
He stopped my bleeding and informed the class teacher.
He then called my parents.

Ever since that incident,
we have become closer friends.
 I admire his calm demeanor and helpfulness.
There is so much I can learn from him.
We spend time studying and playing together.
We both hope to achieve 7A’s in our UPSR.

I am grateful to have such a good friend like Yu Jing.
A friend in need is a friend indeed.
I truly agree with this proverb.
Thank you, Yu Jing.
Let’s be friends forever.
*~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~*
*~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~*

No comments:

Post a Comment